We want this policy to reassure you that we are completely committed to keeping your information safe, but if you have any questions you want to ask us, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at:
Robop Ltd, Unit 1 & 2 Prora Steading, Prora near Drem, North Berwick, EH39 5LN
When using this website, the data controller is Robop Ltd.
Our data principles –
When handling your personal data, we will always comply with the Data Protection Act (1998) and the General Data Protection Regulation (25th May 2018).
This means that we are committed to doing the following:
- We’ll only collect and use your information where we have your permission to do so.
- If we collect your information for a purpose, we’ll only use it for that purpose, unless you’ve been otherwise informed and given your permission where relevant.
- We won’t ask for more information than we need for the purposes for which we’re collecting it.
- We’ll update our records when you tell us that your details have changed.
- We’ll periodically review your personal information to ensure we don’t keep it for longer than is necessary.
- We’ll ensure that your information is securely disposed of at the end of the appropriate retention period.
- We’ll observe your rights under applicable privacy and data protection laws and will ensure that queries relating to privacy issues are dealt with promptly and transparently.
- We’ll train our staff on their obligations to uphold this policy.
We’ll ensure we have appropriate physical and technological security measures to protect your information regardless of where it’s held.
How and why we collect information –
There are various times when we may collect information from you, such as:
- When you contact us, online, via email or on the phone
- When you complete our online Contact form
- When you complete our online Evaluation form
- When you request a brochure from us
- When you send your R-Falcon to us for repair or contact us regarding carrying out repair work to your system.
- When you sign up for a maintenance contract with us
- When you talk to us on Twitter, LinkedIn, or any other social media channel
The information we collect and how it’s used can include:
|Type of information||How we may use it|
|Your contact details
(name, telephone number, email address, billing address, delivery address)
|To discuss your enquiry with you
To send you electronic confirmation of your order and an electronic copy of your invoice where necessary
To send you updates on your order
To discuss and keep you updated regarding your warranty, maintenance contract or repair work
|Your address details
(billing address, delivery address)
|To fulfil the delivery of your order
To send a paper copy of your invoice where necessary
|Your interactions with us
(emails and letters you send to us, phone calls you have with us)
|To inform the design of custom elements of your system
To support the ongoing progress of your order
To support the ongoing care for your system under your warranty agreement, maintenance contract or one-off repair work request.
Sharing your information –
We will never sell your personal information, but there are occasions where we need to share it with trusted third parties, in order to complete your order or fulfil any repair work carried out as part of your warranty agreement, maintenance contract or ad hoc repairs.
What types of third parties do we share your data with?
- Couriers and delivery partners, so we can send your order to you or return your R-Falcon following repair or maintenance work.
- Technology partners that help service our key business systems
- Any third party that requires us to disclose personal information in order to comply with legal, regulatory and statutory obligations, such as a law enforcement agency
- Please be assured that when we outsource any processes, we ensure that these companies have adequate security measures in place. We’ll also require them to comply with privacy principles as part of our contract with them.
The security of your data is extremely important to us and we have various measures in place to ensure we’re doing all we can to protect it.
We serve all of our pages securely using the https secure technology to encrypt the data you enter and prevent unauthorised access.
We also regularly test the robustness of our IT systems to identify any vulnerabilities.
We may monitor the use and content of emails, calls and secure messages sent from and received by us, in order to detect the transmission of computer viruses and attempts to prevent this website or its services from working.
How long we keep your information –
We’ll retain your information for as long as is required to carry out the relevant services it was collected for.
Your rights –
You have various rights over the personal information we hold about you.
- You can request to access the data that we hold about you.
- You can correct any information that we hold that you believe to be incorrect or incomplete.
- You can request that we delete or remove your data.
- You can withdraw your consent, or change your preferences, for future communications with us.
If you wish to do any of these things you can contact our team at email@example.com or by calling 01620 850 716.