We Are Robop Ltd. Creators And Manufacturers Of The R:Falcon Bird Deterrent
The R:Falcon is an advanced bird control device, an autonomous robot modelled on the natural predator of birds; the Peregrine Falcon. R:Falcon guards the roofs of large commercial, public and industrial buildings and structures. As well as open environments such as airport runways, farmland and sports pitches. R:Falcon utilizes motion and sound to trick pest birds into thinking they are in danger from a real Falcon. Founded in 2001 we have years of experience in precision engineering and bird behavioural psychology. Easy to install and maintain, R:Falcon offers a long-term humane and economic solution to a variety of bird pest problems and has a proven track record in some of the worlds most prestigious businesses with installations across 17 countries worldwide.
Why the R:Falcon?
- The R:Falcon is inspired by nature doing what it does best. An autonomous robot that takes advantage of a bird’s natural in-built fear of the Peregrine Falcon by combining technology with bird behavioural psychology.
- R:Falcon is used worldwide by businesses such as Johnson & Johnson, Home Depot and Balfour Beatty with a proven track record.
- Built to last and withstand harsh weather, we have R:Falcons that have been operating for over 10 years. This makes the R:Falcon a cost-effective, long-term solution. Because of this, R:Falcon usually works out cheaper than Hawking.
- We also have an infinite repairs policy and only send parts to the scrap heap when no alternative is available. Prototyping and testing always come before the bin.
- The R:Falcon is easier on the eye than alternative bird control solutions such as bird netting and bird spikes.
- Birds are not harmed by an R:Falcon, it is a completely humane deterrent device. So businesses don’t need to worry about causing harm to protected species.
- Robop has been operating since 2001. Over that time we have seen exceptional sites and worked with incredible customers and suppliers.
- We have deterred more birds than we can count and are experienced in dealing with a range of pest birds including; Seagulls, Pigeons, Ducks and Jackdaws.
- This invaluable experience has allowed us to constantly develop a better service and product for our customers.
- Our in-house engineers can custom design mountings to ensure that your R:Falcon(s) can be placed in the optimum position.
- The R:Falcon is designed to be moved or removed easily without compromising the integrity of buildings. Drilling into the building is not required in most cases.
- Providing great customer service is one of our top priorities. We are with you every step of the way and the care doesn’t stop after installation.
- Should a fault occur, we provide on-site service or repairs via a collect and return courier service.
- After the initial 1-year warranty period we offer a variety of maintenance packages to keep your Falcon in working order long-term.